Brigid of Faerie was the character I created for “The Great Game” campaign at AmberCon.
- Combat: Good (Amber)
- Psyche: Phenomenal (“First Rank”)
- Mesmerizing Stare
- Sensitivity to Occult Forces
- Illusionary Magic
- Warfare: Average (Chaos)
- Social: Talented (Low Ranked)
- Ignore Snide Remarks
- Science: Exceptional (Ranked)
- Recognize Illness or Affliction
- Emergency Surgery
- Power Source (3) — The Fae Circle
- Primal Sorcery (2)
- Primal Conjuration (2)
- Shadow Shapeshift (1)
- Social: She wants to be accepted as a trusted physician among the Family, however much the virulent social dynamics of the Family disgust her. She also wants to improve her bedside manner: she doesn’t quite treat her patients at experimental animals, but she is notorious for being abrupt with patients once they are cured.
- Romantic: She wants to avoid the entanglement of a romantic relationship until such time as she has satisfied her professional and social goals.
- Professional: She wants to excel at her chosen profession of physician.
Brigid wears a golden bracelet on her right wrist, composed of a series of several jewel-laden golden charms which are enchanted to aid in the casting of a number of spells that Brigid found useful in her medical practice. Among these are:
- Cat’s-Eye: examine internal organs
- Diamond: sterilize and purify wounds
- Emerald: neutralize poisons
- Opal: mesmerize patients
- Ruby: encourage healing
- Sapphire: anesthetize areas of the body
Codex is Brigid’s grimoire, a combination sorcerer’s spellbook and personal journal.
- Bad Stuff (1)
The short URL of the present article is: http://www.terryobrien.me/LcroH
My Amazon Wishlist
My DeviantArt Gallery
My Facebook Page
My Goodreads Bookshelf
My Smashwords Catalog
My Twitter Feed
My WordPress Profile